Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Why Melaleuca is SO Easy!

Well I'm back. Sorry for being away for so long, but with an anniversary, Christmas and my wife's birthday all within two weeks of each other, my December gets to be pretty crazy.

I wanted to share today what makes Melalueca so easy. First and foremost like I have said before, it's not about recuiting big time business builders but sharing the amazing products that makes Melaleuca so great. My family used the products for years before I ever got involved in building a business.

Once you start using the products and find out how great they really are, you will naturally want to share them with the people you care about, or in my case just about everyone. (They really are that great!) So this is where it get's really easy. All you have to do is to refer 8 people to the Melaleuca products, they don't have to be builders they can just be interested in getting safer, no toxic and healthier producst for their families.  When you have 8 customers you have reached the level of Director I. At this level you have a montly residual income of about $168. Not a ton of money, but not bad considering how easy it is to get 8 people to use our fantastic products.

The next step is to get a couple of more customers. Once you have 10 customers you are a Director II. The average Director II makes $314 a month. Getting a little better. That is a decent car payment. And I want to point out that this is true residual income. It comes every month, month after month, for work that you did once.

Now you are ready to really start building. Out of those 10 customers that you have referred there will probably be at least a few who see the benefit of sharing the products with the people that they know. If you help one person become Director I (help them get 8 of their friends or family to use the products), then you become Director III. This is where the money becomes decent. The average Director III makes $592 a month. I don't know about you but and extra $600 a month has really changed our financial situation.

I also forgot to mention another great perk. Upon reaching each level you get paid a one time advancement bonus. When you reach the Director I level if you do it in pacesetter time (2 months or less) you get a $200 bonus, take a little longer and it's $100. Go Director II in pacesetter time and it's a $400 bonus, take a little longer and it's $200. Director IIIs get a one time advancement bonus of $600 if they do it in pacesetter time frame, $300 if it takes a while longer. Those are some great bonuses, but nothing compared to what I'm about to show you.

So you have reached the Director III level, and if you made each of the steps in the Pacesetter time frame (4 months to reach D III), then you will have made about $3000-$4000. Not to shabby, and what you have to remember is that you are building something that will be around for years to come. Now we start talking about the real money.

You've helped one person reach the Director level; now help 4 more and you become a Senior Director. (And make a pretty good chunk of change along the way.) Firstly you get between a $2000 and $10,000 one time advancement bonus! You begin to be eligible for $400 a month car bonus, and are eligible to earn up to 10,000 a month from the bonus pool.  These are just bonuses on top of your residual income which comes from your customers and your organizational customers purchases every month. At this point you will have around 20 personal customers which you get paid 20% of their monthly volume and around 400 organizational customers which you get paid 7% of. All said the average Senior Director makes around $55,588 yearly which is $4,630 a month.

Now it get's really, really good. Help 5 more people become Directors (for a total of 10 personal Directors), and you become an Executive Director. The one time advancement bonus for reaching Executive Director is between $10,000-$20,0000!!! Your car bonus goes up to $1,000 a month and you are eligible for up $20,000 a month from the bonus pools. The average Executive Director makes $148,542 a year or $12,370 a month. As you can see the money is really good at this point and from here the sky is the limit.

It really is that easy!!! Go Director and help others to do the same and you are set free financially!! My goal is to reach the Executive Director level in my first 12 months of being in Melaleuca. I'm well on my way. I reached Director in the 1st 30 days and will be Director III in the month of January. I would love to help as many of you as I can reach true financial freedom!!!

If you are interested in a no obligation on-line presentation to learn more about Melalueca and how you can start your own business, and begin your journey towards financial freedom contact Sean McGuire at idahomcguires@gmail.com.

9 comments:

  1. Are you still working with Melaleuca. I just started and find this information useful but possible out of date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I am working for melaleuca as well I just started. If you are still working we can help each other did possible I'm still in training.

      Delete
    2. Hey Betty how goes the experience so far.

      Delete
  2. Are you still working with Melaleuca. I just started and find this information useful but possible out of date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW it motivates me more! I just enroll last Jan 11, now i have 3 total costumers signed up for me! Just got another yes, but will enroll Tuesday(conflict schedule). Now I'm eligible for ipad mini 2. It took me 6 years to say Yes, and that is the greatest regret of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new customer acquisition of 160000 people a month makes just sigNing people up very lucrative. Keen on how your doing

      Delete
  4. I just enrolled and so far it has been pretty simple. The training I get has been amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. My parents had it when I was a kid. Amazing products! It's crazy the way it's setup now compared to before

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, Ken Klocke, would respectfully suggest your #MLMoutfit. .. tame_down the_DeseaseClaims/and/or_Reteric . Here' one reason(Y)><1r>< https://www.google.com/search?q=ftc+guidelines+mlm #FTC #FDA #DSA #ConsumerProtection 17years/fail.artof #Truthinadvertising #MLM

    ReplyDelete