Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello World Wide Web

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sean McGuire and I wanted to share my experience in Melaleuca with every one. Melaleuca is a company that manufactures over 300 products, and then markets them directly to consumers via "consumer direct marketing".

Our family has used Melaleuca products for years. We love the fact that they are affordable, they actually work better than anything that you can get in the grocery store, and the best part is they are completely non-toxic and Eco-friendly. We love that they are delivered right to our doorstep, and that we have the ease of shopping on-line for the things we need every month. So when a friend contacted me about an opportunity to make money sharing these fantastic products that I already believed in I thought it just made sense.

So I started talking to my friends and family and it has been going fantastic. Finally I have found something that works! (I'll share more on why Melaleuca works later.)  I have tried so many different "mlm's" and even downright scams and nothing ever worked.  After so many disappointments I had really given up on ever finding anything that would bring me the financial freedom that I have always desired. I was resigned to working a regular job for the rest of my life. (Kind of depressing to even write it down).  My Melaleuca experience has been completely different and I am having amazing success. I thought why not try and take it to the next level and see what I can do on the internet, so here I am.

Well I'm new to this whole blogging thing, so I think that is good for a first post. I don't want to give you the whole enchilada in one big shot. More about my story and the greatest company that I have ever found, and what makes it so great to come.

Make it a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment